Spring To-Do List
Floating spring daisies after this week’s iPhone wallpaper shoot.
Even though it’s a few weeks into spring already, I thought I put together a list of somethings I really wanted to make sure I did during the season. I find it’s so easy for the seasons to slip by me without feeling like I really get to appreciate and celebrate what they have to offer.
- Learn to make paper flowers (I really want to do this online course).
- Make my first ever spring garland from something bright and colourful (perhaps from my paper flowers).
- Fresh asparagus from the garden with homemade hollandaise.
- Decorate a pumpkin for Halloween.
- Create a little fern garden for my desk (inspired by this book here).
- Make or buy a pair of simple, bright apple-green earrings.
- Buy peony roses from the local market.
- Find a pretty, light, floral cardigan.
- Start making some things from my Frozen Sweets pinterest board. Also look for ideas to add to my Spring board.
- Organise my photos from the past year and print out a few to put into albums.
What do you have planned for this Spring (or Autumn if your in Northern Hemisphere)?
The flowers are so beautiful ! Thank you for sharing !
Thanks so much Angela! :)